[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Glory event question

MonshiroMonshiro
Reactions: 1,100
edited January 2020 in General Chat
I got a late start at Glory event and there are so many thing you can buy with Glory coin, I'm trying my best doing every event quests available but now stuck at 2k coins and Glory Coin Bonanza just ended today, still need 3k coins to increase my rank to Justicar. Is there another way to get more Glory coin? The event is about to end, I feel a little worry and discourage to continue doing this event.

Comments

• Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited January 2020
    Monshiro wrote: »
    I got a late start at Glory event and there are so many thing you can buy with Glory coin, I'm trying my best doing every event quests available but now stuck at 2k coins and Glory Coin Bonanza just ended today, still need 3k coins to increase my rank to Justicar. Is there another way to get more Glory coin? The event is about to end, I feel a little worry and discourage to continue doing this event.

I'm guessing you are at commander rank and can earn 350 coins per day. If you have a mule, get coin on that character. You have 9 days left, including today, until the event ends. Since this sunday event will double the limit of the coin, you'll be able to get 3500 coins on your main and mule if u grind everyday. Use mule coins to rank up and spend main coins to buy whatever. If you don't have mule, then oh well. To be honest, stuffs in Justicar except for storm growth potion sucks ass, so unless you reeeeeeeeeeeally want to level up, I wouldn't recommend grinding for this event. There's always gonna be next coin shop.
    Monshiro
  • MonshiroMonshiro
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited January 2020
    Penguinz0 wrote: »

I'm guessing you are at commander rank and can earn 350 coins per day. If you have a mule, get coin on that character. You have 9 days left, including today, until the event ends. Since this sunday event will double the limit of the coin, you'll be able to get 3500 coins on your main and mule if u grind everyday. Use mule coins to rank up and spend main coins to buy whatever. If you don't have mule, then oh well. To be honest, stuffs in Justicar except for storm growth potion sucks ass, so unless you reeeeeeeeeeeally want to level up, I wouldn't recommend grinding for this event. There's always gonna be next coin shop.

I don't know what a mule is but thanks for you reply, I'll wait for the next event.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2020
    I don't know what a mule is but thanks for you reply, I'll wait for the next event.

A mule is a character other than your main character. Basically it's a character that helps carry your main.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_character#Mules
    Monshiro