[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

im back lf class

NedeNede
Reactions: 500
edited January 2020 in General Chat
didnt play since zero was released
is this game dead? i wanna make mage class with super mobility on reboot .
will i find ppl for party quests etc.? does it even matter what i play now? i mean all classes are balanced with damage and mobility atm?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2020
    Game's not dead. Population might not be what it was ten years ago, but it's still lively depending on time of day.

No one bothers with party quests anymore outside of dragon rider for the leafre codex set. The rewards haven't been updated in years, probably bordering on never having been updated even once.

Doesn't really matter what you play now, as long as you find fun and enjoyment in your choice.

No, all classes are not balanced in damage and mobility. Unless you were to make every single skill across every single class hit the same number of times and the same number of monsters, you will never have every class be perfectly balanced.