[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wondroid

greenellagreenella
Reactions: 300
in General Chat
For those who finished seasons 1/2 and then completed season 3, when you tried to redo seasons 1/2, did Aster just not show up at the Hideout after you saved her? The quest A Friend Built Just For You shows up constantly complete in Quest Log even after completing it again. Mind you, I have redone it thrice already, and I cannot, for the life of me, complete the quest and thus unlock Investigation Mode. This bars all possible chances to collect Aspire Commerative Coins for the seasons 1/2 shop.

Ghiblee, a response would be nice. The JQ is hassle for some people, and quite frankly, this is rather tiresome to redo it in hopes of it working properly. This is on top of all the other issues with Wondroid at the moment.

Comments

• BelloPallyBelloPally
    Reactions: 1,905
    edited January 2020
    Having the exact same issue here. Nexon just had to ruin a good event with all these loads of bug, didn't they?