[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

event problems and questions

zbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzb
Reactions: 910
edited March 2020 in Rants and Raves
I unlocked the attendance reward for the glow stick weapon and it wont let me use it for some reasons i have tried for multiple days now, also why are the totems unlocked from the school only temporary? I wouldnt of cared if i knew that before i grinded for them.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Totems obtained from the quest boxes are temporary. Totems obtained from the current gachapon rotation are not.

The glowstick is a known issue, as far as I'm aware. If it isn't being fixed in Thursday's maintenance or the item doesn't work before then, I'd recommend submitting a ticket.
  • zbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzb
    Reactions: 910
    edited March 2020
    im talking about the totems from the attendance reward by taking the field trips, i got one from the boxes the characters give as well and noticed it was temporary but thought the attendance were permanent.
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2020
    It sucks that they couldn't give out at least 1 perm totem, but the patch notes always said the ones from event boxes were time limited. :/
    zbzbzbzbzb