[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

event problems and questions

zbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzb
Reactions: 700
edited March 17 in Rants and Raves
I unlocked the attendance reward for the glow stick weapon and it wont let me use it for some reasons i have tried for multiple days now, also why are the totems unlocked from the school only temporary? I wouldnt of cared if i knew that before i grinded for them.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 8,950
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 17
    Totems obtained from the quest boxes are temporary. Totems obtained from the current gachapon rotation are not.

The glowstick is a known issue, as far as I'm aware. If it isn't being fixed in Thursday's maintenance or the item doesn't work before then, I'd recommend submitting a ticket.
  • zbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzb
    Reactions: 700
    edited March 17
    im talking about the totems from the attendance reward by taking the field trips, i got one from the boxes the characters give as well and noticed it was temporary but thought the attendance were permanent.
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,226
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 17
    It sucks that they couldn't give out at least 1 perm totem, but the patch notes always said the ones from event boxes were time limited. :/
    zbzbzbzbzb