[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

When ever i try to enter PIC, it keeps saying you

NuttavetNuttavet
Reactions: 200
edited April 2020 in General Chat
When ever i try to enter PIC, it keeps saying you must type 6 characters and you have enter incorrect PIC. My steam is using [removed] same as from nexon.com and from nexon launcher. When I go to SECOND PASSWORD/PIC and click reset from both Maplestory - NA and Maplestory - EU i don't get any mail and i'm using [removed] as an email. Why is that? How to fix this problem?

Comments

• NuttavetNuttavet
    edited April 2020
    Can you send me reset email link?
  • NuttavetNuttavet
    edited April 2020
    I click on reset and it said your second password has been sent to your email. I click on RESET YOUR PIN/PIC and it said Your secondary password has been successfully reset. But when i enter PIC in game it said to type in 6 characters and always said you enter wrong PIC. Why is that? How to fix this problem?
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited April 2020
    You might need to adjust third-party cookies settings on your web browser, close and reopen it, and try again. The player support center has an article available guiding you through the process.

https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/360041433531--Known-Issue-Website-Errors-Disconnecting-or-experiencing-issues-resetting-your-PIC

If you are still looking for the reset email link, it might have landed in your email spam folder.
    For next time, avoid posting your personal account info in the forums. Doing so might lead to your account getting stolen.
    Fuhreak