[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

saying "botter detected" and suspecting someone is

JoshingJoshing
Reactions: 525
edited April 2020 in Rants and Raves
botting based on something they posted is not witch hunting, telll me, did you even say anything to the two guys who were defending hackers crashing auction house markets?
WONDERGUY

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited April 2020
    Bruh. Half the people in that thread were joking, and dorky comes and absolutely pops off about WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING THE BOTS???
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited April 2020
    That's a loaded question if I've ever seen one.
  • JoshingJoshing
    Reactions: 525
    edited April 2020
    so basically we are not allowed to talk about hackers ruining auction house because someone can just shut down the conversation by making claims that paint themselves as a hacker

asinine
    WONDERGUY
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2020
    You were told explicitly not to accuse other members on this forum of being hackers. Your disagreement with their comments is not grounds for accusing them of hacking, nor is accusing them of hacking the proper thing to do on the forums.

Do not make me repeat myself again; report hackers to Nexon.

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/6835/code-of-conduct#latest
    Harassment/Flaming/Trolling
    - Inflammatory threads towards the game, the players, the company and its employees will not be tolerated.
    - Baiting players to flame; derailing threads to incite an argument or negative behavior; and simply for the sake of causing trouble are not behavior accepted on the Nexon forums.

Reporting Abuse:
    - The forums are not the channel for reporting players.
    - Reporting players through the forums can be seen as harassment as it can lead to disruptive, inflammatory behavior.
This discussion has been closed.