[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cubing and stamps are broken

Comments

• IgotPROBLEMSIgotPROBLEMS
    Reactions: 400
    i see im not the only 1 here
  • wilslayerwilslayer
    Reactions: 300
    edited April 2020
    (roboot) My chaos horntail necklace has only one line of potential after using the silver potential stamp. I used 5-7 stamps before realizing my mistake. I also tried using a red cube and occult cubes to regain the potential line, however it was a waste.
    same happend to me i even lost a line on my glove and now have 1 line
    edited April 2020
    i uesd stamps from the coin shop and don't get any new line even after it "worked" I even lost a line of pot on my glove and it now has 1 line of pot which is a first for me ever
  • TuncaTunca
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2020
    Bug type: I started getting drops with a single line potential on which gold pot. stamps do not work.

Brief bug summary: I started getting drops with only 1 line potential and when I try to expand the lines with Gold Potential stamp from the legion shop, although it says that it worked, ,t doesn't. The item still has 1 line. And I am not even sure if 1 line potential items should be out there.

Steps to reproduce: Just get an equipment with 1 line and use stamp on it.

Character name: Xervelic

Character level: 211

Character job: Angelic Buster

World name: Luna

Date and time of the incident: 24 April 2020 around 23:30 (gmt+3)
  • erbiusoneerbiusone
    Reactions: 100
    edited April 2020
    any update? has this issue been resolved for anyone?
  • iTzChokoiTzChoko
    Reactions: 710
    edited April 2020
    Fisrt - 1 get a 1 Line potencial on absolab shoulder...
    second - 1 used stamps to try to do it 3L , but even though they worked they didn't give me 2L