[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.215 Rise: Surge of Power Patch Notes here!
Known Issues 4/22-23
- Players that unlocked the Familiar Badges from Familiars they registered prior to the revamp cannot unlock the 2nd and 3rd Familiar Summoning Slot.
- Familiar Badges that require more than 18 Familiars do not display all the Familiar requirements when scrolled down.
- It may take time for the Familiars registered prior to the revamp to count for the Familiar Badge requirement. Please be patient and wait for them to be counted. If they continue to stay grayed out, please try logging in again.
- Hovering over the Necro Damien Familiar card in player's inventory may crash the client.
- Mega Burning dialogue incorrectly states that the effect will last until Lv. 130 when it actually lasts until Lv. 150.
- There is untranslated text in Mega Burning dialogue.
- There is untranslated text in Monster Pyramid mini game's scoreboard.
- When player attempts to move stacked Familiar cards in their storage, the client may disconnect. Please avoid moving the stacked Familiar cards in the storage until this issue is resolved.
- When attempting to enter Gollux through Dimensional Mirror, players may receive 'You must first complete the prerequisite quest' message. Please forfeit the '[Gollux] The Cracks of Corruption' quest in your quest log to have access to Gollux.
- Rare Potential for weapons and equipment is currently giving 1 Potential line. This also means if player cubes Rare Potential items, they will only receive 1 Potential line. Please refrain from cubing any item that has Rare Potential.
- Holding onto the Summon Familiars skill button may cause disconnection.
- Familiars cannot be listed in the Auction House.