[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.215 Rise: Surge of Power Patch Notes here!

Princess No - Disconnection Issues

HighGearHighGear
Reactions: 930
edited April 24 in Bug Reporting
Last stage of Princess No boss fight keeps causing disconnection after she loses 1/2 life bar.
It takes many minutes to reach her, so crashing the game, specially at that stage is EXTREMELY INCONVENIENT!

Comments

• MiVingareiMiVingarei
    Reactions: 520
    edited May 20
    totally agree with you...
    I believe this is a bug because it happened 3 times in a row at the same time!
    when the boss teleports to the upper platform and summons some flying electric fish. for some reason after you hit 5 ~ 10 on the boss you take dc. I was surprised because it happened 3 times in a row! (this happened also twice a few weeks ago but I didn't give a damn because I thought it must be my connection).
    To clarify:
    I tried this 2X boss and ended up taking the 2X dc and gave up.
    after a few weeks (today) I tried 3X again and took dc at the same time in 3X!
    if that's not a bug what the hell is it?
  • PathmakerPathmaker
    The disconnection happens to me every single time and it must be a bug.

Every time Princess no reach the uppermost platform and the electric eels come out, I would drop offline like 90% of the time.

If I get lucky and don't drop offline, disconnection must occur when I hit the eels, or the wizards, or whatever.

I am SO FURIOUS, because I enter to fight Princess no like 5 times a day, and 7 days a week, like literally 35 times in total, and I CAN'T FREAKING FINISH the boss.