[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Ardentmill adn Harvesting

CarlacCarlac
Reactions: 1,060
edited April 2020 in General Chat
One of the characters on my account is a Meister alchemist. This means he has to harvest and create alchemical materials daily or his ranking will erode. That is not my issue as it is kind of a fun part of the game to me. But once harvesting, there are several things that I wonder about.

1) Why do the ores and herbs periodically disappear? This is especially irritating when I approach a herb and it disappears as I am about to hit my harvesting key. We already see herbs and ores spontaneously repopulating so why the mass repopulation?

2) The arrow keys. Why must these periodically appear. it seems serve no useful purpose other than to irritate and waste some time. yes, it may only be a few seconds (usually) but those seconds add up over time to a significant waste of time. Moreover, the appearance of the arrows does not appear to be random as they seem to appear in far greater number when harvesting a purple herb.

3 )And while on the subject of the arrows, when they first appeared a number of years ago they were on an opaque background and easy to read. Now they are on a transparent background making them much harder to read, often fading into the background and making them impossible to read. I have spent as many as a half dozen attempts before literally guessing the correct combination. Be kind to my eyes NEXON - bring back the opaque backgrounds PLEASE!!!
BunnyWriterSlicedTime