[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Von Leon and 5th job Cadena skill bugs

JK474JK474
Reactions: 315
edited May 2020 in Bug Reporting
Was fighting von leon today and got hit by one of his 1hit kill moves. I was in the respawn room rebuffing and suddenly von leon teleported into the respawn room. It immediately crashed my game and gave me the "Disconnected for the hack reason" message. Also, kind of related to this. I'm finding that any time I use "Chain Arts : Void Strike" 5th job skill for Cadena at a boss, I disconnect after 10 seconds or so of attacking. I'm pretty sure the skill is bugged because it's happened literally 10 times now, and I never disconnect when I don't use it. It might be responsible for this Von Leon glitch, because that skill was active when I died.

Really annoying since most bosses are one entry daily, and I need to do them to fund myself in reboot server.