[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Any way to transfer worlds?

yukumariyukumari
Reactions: 205
in General Chat
Hello! A friend and I just got back into the game. Problem is that she's on Aurora and I'm on Scania. Is there any way for either of us to transfer to each others worlds? Been looking around the web but anything related to the topic is from pre-world merge. Thanks for the help!
WONDERGUY

Comments

• AaronHuskyAaronHusky
    Reactions: 2,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2020
    At this very moment, no. The last world transfer event is generally considered a disaster, so I wouldn't bet on one happening for a while.

If one of you isn't too invested into your current world(s), you could try starting in the other's respective world. I'd suggest moving to whichever world one of you has more progress in. It's not a perfect solution, but it'll allow you both to be on the same world.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited May 2020
    yukumari wrote: »
    Hello! A friend and I just got back into the game. Problem is that she's on Aurora and I'm on Scania. Is there any way for either of us to transfer to each others worlds? Been looking around the web but anything related to the topic is from pre-world merge. Thanks for the help!

I will say since the last world merge which like Aaron said was a disaster, I doubt there will be another cause of how they have to monitor player numbers and stuff. I think they won't do it as I feel whoever made up that idea to do a world merge last time didn't think about how merchants were going to turn the game upside down. I think that if there is a world merge they should monitor to see how the base is moving and see how things are.

I heard from aru last time that they were going to bring in a ticket in cash shop where u can transfer worlds after what happen but I guess that was a lie. so I have no idea how things will play out but this is a big topic as we would have had more players had the last world merge never happen.