[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Monad Questline - Stuck in Act 3

BananaToastBananaToast
Reactions: 210
in Bug Reporting
Hi,

I was halfway through Monad: The first Omen questline and ran out of potions in act 3 so I had to leave to get some. Upon returning though, I couldn't get back to where I left (sparring with Eilin and Cayne). It keeps telling me to clear the monster outside but there weren't any. I have previously defeated the fire legendary wolf of which name I can't possible remember. Please help as I really like the storyline and am dying to complete it.

Character name: BananaToast

Character level: 177

Character job: Pathfinder

World name: Luna (EU)

Date and time of the incident: about 14:00 BST
Fluff32

Comments

• Fluff32Fluff32
    Reactions: 300
    edited May 2020
    Bug type: Quest bug

Brief bug summary: I just killed fangs boss and had to leave the fort and go to leafre to buy potions, when I returned the guards kept announcing there were monsters outside the fort, and when you go outside there's nothing. If you enter the fort again, it just keeps happening again and again.

More details: I tried to relog and close the game but it didn't work :'(

Character name: BrunaLoureir

Character level: 162

Character job: Hoyoung

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 5/4/2020
    around 2 pm (BRT - Brasilia Time)
  • Fluff32Fluff32
    Reactions: 300
    edited May 2020
    Hey, did you get any reply on this?? bcause I'm struggling with the exact same problem
  • swmpswmp
    Reactions: 100
    Anyone get this fixed? I finished the first sparring quest with Einar, second one started and I got insta-KO'd, then I handed in a quest to Alika, left via the portal to get potions, and now whenever I come back it has guards telling me to go outside and fight monsters and I can't progress any further.
  • swmpswmp
    Reactions: 100
    Anyone get this fixed? I finished the first sparring quest with Einar, second one started and I got insta-KO'd, then I handed in a quest to Alika, left via the portal to get potions, and now whenever I come back it has guards telling me to go outside and fight monsters and I can't progress any further.
  • CaydaCayda
    Reactions: 400
    edited February 2021
    I am stuck trying to find the girl. Try Telerock and get dced all the time

Server: Reboot
    IGN:ShaddyOak