[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Random banned during daily (Playing Pathfinder)

PathUndefinedPathUndefined
Reactions: 260
in General Chat
Anyone else getting randomly banned lately? I know that kannas has been banned during the 2x event for whatever reason, but I just got banned on my Pathfinder while doing daily at ChuChu. Already sent in a ticket, but want to see if anyone else getting these random banned.

Comments

• HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited May 2020
    I had a Burning Pathfinder but got nothing so far.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited May 2020
    Anyone else getting randomly banned lately? I know that kannas has been banned during the 2x event for whatever reason, but I just got banned on my Pathfinder while doing daily at ChuChu. Already sent in a ticket, but want to see if anyone else getting these random banned.

A lot of the game been glitchy since the time they revised the chat and how now every time someone tries to type it changes to spouse than to what you want it to be.

I really hope that by the time rise updates come out that they had fixed all the glitches. Also, I hope Nexon does there best to make bishop great again.