[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Missing Normal Magnus Prequest (Heliseum)

AyrusAyrus
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Quest

Brief bug summary: Missing Heliseum Questline, no NPC lightbulb, no notification lightbulb, no available quest in questlog.

More details: I'm trying to do prequest for normal mag, i did easy magnus but left normal mag prequest to do later. I checked today cause i was going to do it and it disappeared? I don't see anyone with lightbulb and i don't have any notification of the quest either. I checked my questlog for any available quest for it too and i dont see it anywhere. Also when i'm at the Heliseum: Transitional Dimensional Door and trying to go to the HQ it doesn't let me. It says i need to the the Heliseum prequest, but the thing is I did easy mag before and it let me go there? but now it doesnt? Not sure whats going... Is there a fix?

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: AyrusCad

Character level: 204

Character job: Cadena

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: May 12, 2020. 7:18PM EST.

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited May 2020
    The quest to access easy Magnus is in no way related to normal Magnus prequest. (since you can do the pre-quest for easy magnus and boss queue (or hyper telerock) to it without doing the mandatory story line quest for nova classes to access Heliseum)

If you have not started Cadena story line quest for Magnus yet, it require all of her previous story line quest up to lv 60 to be completed to be able to access Helisieum.
    Cadena first quest to access Heliseium is called "Urgent Message".