[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Returned after a long break and characters missing

DarkeUnicornDarkeUnicorn
Reactions: 200
So, I'v recently returned back to Maplestory after about a year or two of inactivity. I've logged into my account, but none of my characters are available, just blank character slots. Mind you, this is before the merge when there were many more worlds and now there are only like, 5. I have however just checked that one of my characters on that account, my night walker main is still on the Nexon maplestory player leaderboard. Is there anyway to recover my characters?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2020
    If your characters are on the leaderboard, then they still exist.

You may be looking at the wrong world. Make sure you have the right one:
    Broa, Khaini, Galicia, Renegades, Arcania, Zenith, El Nido, and Demethos were merged into Elysium
    Windia, Mardia, Yellonde, Bellocan, Chaos, Kradia, and Nova were merged into Aurora.
    Bera, Scania, and Reboot were not merged and remained standalone.
  • DarkeUnicornDarkeUnicorn
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2020
    Neospector wrote: »
    If your characters are on the leaderboard, then they still exist.

You may be looking at the wrong world. Make sure you have the right one:
    Broa, Khaini, Galicia, Renegades, Arcania, Zenith, El Nido, and Demethos were merged into Elysium
    Windia, Mardia, Yellonde, Bellocan, Chaos, Kradia, and Nova were merged into Aurora.
    Bera, Scania, and Reboot were not merged and remained standalone.

Looks like I must have logged into the wrong email account then. Is there any way I can recover my email without any ID or anything. I'm sure I can log back into my account if given the right email connected to my characters.