[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

GhibleeGhiblee
Reactions: 3,795
edited May 2020 in Announcements
Hi Maplers,

We are aware of the issue where certain players are unable to log in to the game.
Upon investigation, we found out that there seems to be a connection issue from South America that is preventing players from that region to log in.
If you are affected, we would like to recommend you to try contacting your ISP and check if there are connection issues to North America.

Thank you.

Comments

• iTzChokoiTzChoko
    Reactions: 710
    edited May 2020
    i am to much lag and i was never lag only on your 2exp events , please restart the servers
  • m4ykollm4ykoll
    Reactions: 100
    i cant see any world

Ign: kanmarkzzz
    World: Bera
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited May 2020
    If you still experience this issue, please comment your IGN and World in the thread linked below.
    Thank you

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/28044/i-cant-go-in-to-play-maplestory
  • AlejoKuuAlejoKuu
    edited May 2020
    Hi

My IGN: AlejoKuu
    World: Bera
  • GameStabilityGameStability
    Ive being having log in issue since the maint, usually takes me 2 hours of trying to log in. sometimes it doesnt log in at all., sometimes i log in and then stuck at character selection screen after i entered PIC. Sometimes i got in to the game, then experience insane lag spike then dc in 2 min, Sometimes i manage to play about more than 30 min then i will be kicked out due to insane lag again.
    I play from EU Germany

IGN: Fuffy
    World: NA reboot