[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Guilds and party/friends

ShinshinchanShinshinchan
Reactions: 200
edited May 2020 in General Chat
Hi, I'm a new player, just started Maplestory couples days ago, I am level 146 Kinesis in Elysium. I am still very new to the mechanics and stuff in the game and hope to find some guilds I can join. You know, to party up and boss fight together, those kinda of things. If anyone in the same server would you mind add friend me? My name is the same as username: Shinshinchan.

Thank you very much

Comments

• rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited May 2020
    Hi, I'm a new player, just started Maplestory couples days ago, I am level 146 Kinesis in Elysium. I am still very new to the mechanics and stuff in the game and hope to find some guilds I can join. You know, to party up and boss fight together, those kinda of things. If anyone in the same server would you mind add friend me? My name is the same as username: Shinshinchan.

Thank you very much

Welcome to Maplestory and I hope you enjoyed it so far. I used to be in Elysium before the world transfer event, I say that guilds wise you should check out fallenstarz as I know they are still active.

Theres other guilds too like Spanish and other friendly guilds, but I would vouche for that one as others may not be active. I have a guild in Elysium as well called Dragontribe.

But yeah Elysium really quite but there are still people there.
    Shinshinchan
  • ShinshinchanShinshinchan
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2020
    Thank you very much! I do enjoy Maplestory, not gonna lie this 2D MMO is way far better than any games I've played out there.

I will check out the guilds you recommended me, maybe if you don't mind I would love to join your guild as well :)) The name Dragontribe sounds kinda cool!