[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Teleported out of Zakum

nestorisherenestorishere
Reactions: 200
edited May 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Game

Brief bug summary: Teleported out of Zakum's boss map after speaking with Adobis

More details:
Used boss Queue to enter zakum. Left the party and recreated party. Spoke with Adobis for the Eye of Fire. Went to next map, and spoke with Adobis again to enter Normal Zakum. It was here that I was teleported to El Nath along with a bunch of other people.
I had the 2min rune buff and MVP buffs
This used up my attempt for Zakum for the day.

Steps to reproduce:
n/a, have not reproduced on other characters. Will not attempt to reproduce if it uses up the one attempt per day

Character name:
FamedFatale

Character level:

Character job:
Phantom

World name:
Reboot

Date and time of the incident:
14MAY2020 Around 5pm PST

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited May 2020
    Change channel if you used the boss queue or is in the ch that boss queue take everyone to.
    This happens because there is a limited number of Zakum room that the system couldn't properly reset the room for new occupants.
  • OuterOceanOuterOcean
    Reactions: 300
    Changing channels doesn't work, I can confirm it used up your daily attempt and screwed you over your chance of drops.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited May 2020
    OuterOcean wrote: »
    Changing channels doesn't work, I can confirm it used up your daily attempt and screwed you over your chance of drops.

You might have changed channel into another channel that is full (such is the life of Reboot, though that is very unlucky as there is 19 other chs to choose from, or you just chosed the ch to the left/up/down/right of the current ch which is still a popular choice people do)
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2020
    OuterOcean wrote: »

Change channel before talking to Adobis.
    You're right that once you are kicked to El Nath, that uses up your entry for the day.
    (Nexon is aware of the issue)