[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

hieizan temple, the reunion 2, renka bug

willthewhalewillthewhale
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
bug type: looping
description: playing as hayato in the hieizan temple theme dungeon, played through the questline, and got destroyed by renka ( the 3rd mini-boss into the quest). After dying got revived into the boss fight and no way out. I've tried relaunching the game but my character is just stuck there forcing me to do the boss fight which I always got butchered.

character name: clarrise
character level: 157
character job: battlemage
world name: bera
date and time of incident: 15th of May, 11pm aest time zone

Comments

• BenjiBabyBenjiBaby
    Reactions: 100
    I'm having the same issue. My character will only respawn at the start of the boss fight even if I completely close out the game and restart. I'm unable to progress and unable to leave the quest.
  • Has anyone found a way out? I am also stuck. Level 150, to be honest I've been dying 5-10+ times every quest and didn't realize it was because of my level until I got to the boss. Been playing everyday (favorite character) now I can't....