[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Chat box disappears in boarderless fullscreen mode

VitaFireVitaFire
Reactions: 510
in Bug Reporting
If you use 1920 x 1080 resolution and full screen mode on a single monitor setup, your chatbox will disappear and you will be unable to type. I'm aware that this is because of the external chat box, but this defaulted to on for me when I first returned with the pixel party patch and should probably have a change in behavior. I've helped several new and returning players on social media with this issue who can't understand why their chat is completely gone.
VisualK31

Comments

• VisualK31VisualK31
    Reactions: 235
    edited May 2020
    I've had similar issues, running windowed 1920 x 1080, where entire windows (key layout, guild ui, shop/storage, login ui, sign out screen), layers of background (esp. in Gollux, CHT), NPC's, or even bosses would stop showing up.
    Restarting the application resolves the problem, until it happens again.
    Now, I can't stay connected for long enough to experience this problem anymore, though.