[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Demon Marking and Transparent Face/ Face accessory

demondemondemondemondemondemon
Reactions: 310
in Bug Reporting
I noticed the demon face markings on DA and DS just vanishes as soon as you put on any face accessory (non cash) or even Transparent Face (the cs item)

This seems to be a mistake.. since it completely nullifies the need for another cash shop item that removes the demon face marking (and only demon face marking) specifically

Why would you need the demon marking remover when equipping any accessory already removes it for you? It literally does nothing unless you're not wearing any face accessory at all, which, during gameplay never happens

So is there actually any way to retain the demonic face markings while wearing any face accessory?
Kisen

Comments

• MalvonMalvon
    Reactions: 1,340
    edited May 2020
    The item is more or less a basic face accessory with no stats you can choose from the get go, which is why any regular non cash will replace it. I have a feeling when they made demon slayer at the time giving a class a face accessory was easier to do and figured well it just easier to just make it an item instead of an effect.

As for the cash item that is for sale to remove the marking more or a less is a marketing issue.

Manager: "How to we make money from this? I got it, lets offer customers the ability to remove mark from the face if they don't like it and we can sell it to them."
    Dev Staff: "It just a regular item we programed in just to give to the class ."
    Manager: So.....Make removal cash item anyway.
    Dev Staff: You know this won't do anything right? Because it is not an effect but just a item.
    Manager: Just do it and don't question my logic.
    Dev Staff: Fine........
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2021
    Yeah, something's not right in-game. There's really no point in selling an item to remove something that is always removed.
    I hope they fix this. I really like the demon markings. :(

At the very least, Non-Cash accessories shouldn't remove Demon Markings by default.