[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Missing skill points for Class hero

CloudandMoonCloudandMoon
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
bug type: GAMEPLAY

Brief bug summary: I miss 3 skill points for 4th advancement when I reach lvl100,

More details: I do see the same bug happened to other player, you guys asked him to submit a ticket, and I did. But GM told me that[ "I regret to tell you but we are unable to provide it to your character directly. Most classes receive Skill Points upon completing 4th Job Advancement at Level 100 but there are other classes who don't. Thus, it is likely that Hero characters are considered to be part of it. I can only ask for your understanding."----said by GM Ryujisoo ] This is not true, because I did receive that 3 skill points when I reach lvl100, but after the roll back of the server last weekend( do you guys remember that mass collapse of the server?) I lost the skill points.

Steps to reproduce:

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: CloudandMoon

Character level: 151 now

Character job: HERO

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: last weekend

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• CloudandMoonCloudandMoon
    edited May 2020
    now I spend 100 millions meso to use open advancement system to change my class to dark knight, now I got the full skill points. I thought once I change back to hero might fix the bug. thanks NX, my meso and pixel coins were wasted!
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2020
    You could have spent pixel coins on both a job advance coin and the skill books. Would've saved you the mesos. Just throwing that out there for the future.
  • new2msnew2ms
    Reactions: 910
    edited May 2020
    I think you could have also just bought the SP reset scroll for 7mil. Not sure if you already tried that.
    edited May 2020
    new2ms wrote: »
    I think you could have also just bought the SP reset scroll for 7mil. Not sure if you already tried that.

I have already tried that, wont work at all
    edited May 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    You could have spent pixel coins on both a job advance coin and the skill books. Would've saved you the mesos. Just throwing that out there for the future.

yep,but every character could only buy one advance coin, I bought it. I need to do job advance twice, Hero-->Dark Knight--->Hero.