[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Need Help With Range

TalicarTalicar
Reactions: 100
in General Chat
So currently I'm a lvl 200 Pathfinder on Reboot and I have about 183k min range and 195k min with buffs. I do have 100% crit with 36% damage (see attached), but I can't really do bosses. Right now I have sw weapon, 3 sengoku, 5 mesteria, and 4 frozen. My plan is to go to 3 mesteria and the current event 6 piece soon. Pretty much anything above ~3-5 bil hp I can't do so I was hoping for any tips you guys had for increasing range, I know about link skills and if possible I'd rather leave those to later because of how long that will take. I also play solo because I don't really know anybody who plays, sadly.

open?id=13vTvQLxOyRdtM2vrtzp9UHoRVxEl1_pD
open?id=1SRF-jsDGM30g-XXyEW7bmgzQwwiP6JgG

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2020
    Join a guild, work on links, they really don't take long. Just a day or per each to 120.
    Throw out that "I play solo because x" unless you don't want CRA gear until 210~220.