[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The past 5 months have been nothing but letdowns

HerptheDerpHerptheDerp
Reactions: 1,200
edited June 2020 in General Chat
Be me. I come back to maplestory at the tail end of the Glory event.
1st thing I see is that they are removing ByeBye farming. Panic and put my main aside so I can focus on an ArKanna
Manage to get my ArKanna up to 1 shotting at Lach 2 days before ByeBye is nerfed into the ground
Maple tour is an absolute joke only getting ~500 mill a week, I can get that in an hour on my ArKanna, I can get more than that at Brown Teddies if I wanted to suicide every 5 min

2nd Gollux revamp, says the shop will restock weekly. Get my last superior accessory 2 days before revamp, super excited to buy more after
Kicked straight in the balls because I don't have the damage to kill Hellux any more. Hellux struggle parties can't exist anymore because coins are not shared anymore
An MMO that discourages party play at end game content. GG you fools

3rd Kish "Balancing" now they further nerf Kish to disrupt the 2 PC meta rather than just buffing map spawn rates and removing the 2 pc meta entirely

In a time where you have the most playerbase ever. In a time when MS2 closed down and you should be trying to net as many additional players from that fallout as possible
Nexon offers nothing but confusing nerfs and disappointment

I managed to just keep ahead of the nerf meta long enough
but this totem nerf is uncalled for, ill advised, unexplainable, and downright foolish

Nexon, you idiots learned nothing from your meeting with Digital Extremes. They tried to teach you, and you didn't learn a thing.
You wouldn't know what player feedback was if it drove a car into your front lobby.
You simple minded, arrogant fools.
KrownopNyongbazzyDnaman101VyrtaeSlicedTimePenguinz0

Comments

• bazzybazzy
    Reactions: 1,525
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    You wouldn't know what player feedback was if it drove a car into your front lobby.

nice one
    Dnaman101SlicedTime
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited June 2020
    its funny you think its only 5 months