[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

HI New to this game

HLNOOBHLNOOB
Reactions: 100
in General Chat
i has never play maplestory befor so i want to ask... what do you doing in this game just focus on level to 200 than farm gear ?
so no need to do quest ?

need help

Comments

• rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited June 2020
    HLNOOB wrote: »
    i has never play maplestory befor so i want to ask... what do you doing in this game just focus on level to 200 than farm gear ?
    so no need to do quest ?

need help

HI new, I'm riza welcome to maplestory if your in bera be sure to visit and join our Ursus raids ;)
  • NatondinNatondin
    Reactions: 820
    edited June 2020
    Definitely pay some attention to doing quests and experiencing the content. The lore is diverse and interesting and some of the stories told in the game are very fun or captivating.
    Fuhreak
  • HLNOOBHLNOOB
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2020
    thank hope... people still carrie new player for dungeon
  • AllowedAllowed
    Reactions: 1,045
    edited June 2020
    HLNOOB wrote: »
    thank hope... people still carrie new player for dungeon

There ins't any dungeons in this game, only bosses and just grinding on normal monsters.

In order to do end game bosses u need to be the required level+ need a high damage range

There are entry level bosses though.

But getting high damage range can take a very long time as f2p really long.