[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Untradable Chairs, a plea to Nexon.

WhorificWhorific
Reactions: 1,865
edited June 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
xexZoCW.png
My inventory is full.

CaMbTRX.png
Every single item in my set-up inventory is Untradable.

Every major event introduces a set of new chairs, all of them untradable. My only options are to destroy the chairs that I've worked hard to achieve, hours of coin farming gone to waste, or to avoid buying the wonderful new chairs in the shops and from events.

I enjoy getting new chairs in this game. It's one of the things that keeps me coming back to the game. I can no longer get any new chairs without destroying old progress.

I beg you, Nexon, please do something, anything. Make event chairs Tradable Within The Account or make a separate, larger inventory like Mounts. Limit them in some other ways, put a purchase limit on them if you have to. I just want to have a reason to do events. Chair Bags are a temporary solution that only delays the inevitable.

There's no harm in having chairs be bound to the account instead of each character. Collecting is part of the appeal of this game, but there's a strict limit on how much you can have.
FuhreakAKradianJewcyOriginOfFateProphetieWONDERGUYSlicedTimeEXdestDnaman101

Comments

• OriginOfFateOriginOfFate
    Reactions: 375
    edited June 2020
    Yes, it is long overdue. Make chairs tradable within account. OR let us use as many 20-40 slot chair bags as we have inventory spaces. Your call, but we need one of these Nexon. I'd prefer chairs tradable within account.
    FuhreakWONDERGUYWhorificEXdest
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    A UI similar to the one we have for mounts sounds good to me, however since this is most likely a harder fix the suggestion above fixes the problem for a long period of time until a better solution has time to be programmed in.
    Whorific
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited June 2020
    just start collect on other chars i allready got 4chars full with max slots and bags and slowly filling the 5th lol
    nexon ameirca its unlikely to hear this or to do change the best they can do is increase slot bags limit (why they add bag limit anyway lol)
    or add new bigger ones in lootbox only

btw
    RfgXwGt.jpg

dont destory CWK badges
    RIP CWK
  • EXdestEXdest
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited June 2020
    I prefer tradable within account over chair bag cap. All chairs, except the ones are tradable now(from gachapon tickets), including the ones that are also from non-events like friendstory chairs should be tradable within accounts