[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Guild Honor exp not correct to rank

Raphael12Raphael12
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
Our guild has 28091 honor exp however it shows our guild rank at 193. We should be around Rank 9. I have kicked in-active members from guild when we were at 0 honor exp so not sure if that somehow affected the weekly rankings or not aka some negative amount being taken out of the current earnings.yAywPYp.png

Comments

• Raphael12Raphael12
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2020
    Just another update. It seems our guild is still losing ranks rather then gaining ranks the more guild honor exp we are getting per day. It has now dropped to 360 which makes no sense at all seeing as how we should be in top 10 by now.
    kd9vzLX.png
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited June 2020
    I'm confused about all this as well. Also since we are trying to make more room in the guild does kicking my mules I have in it or inactives also lose contribs like before?
    No one has been able to tell me this yet. A few have about 40k on them and I didn't want to risk screwing up rank so early in all this.
  • ilikef00dilikef00d
    Reactions: 400
    edited July 2020
    weekly honor exp rankings for guilds is based on the total guild contribution points earned in a week, from sunday's reset until the next sunday. current honor exp is not always equivalent to the weekly guild honor exp ranking