[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Custom Guild Emblems Not Showing.

ApocalyptianApocalyptian
Reactions: 2,330
edited July 2020 in Bug Reporting
This was one thing I was so so sooooo excited about. I'm so artistic and I couldn't wait till we got the opportunity to make our own emblems (appropriate ones of course) FINALLY no one can steal my design! Woot!
But now several guilds already tried to update thiers and they still don't show the new ones. Is there any fix for this yet?
(I know it's small, but I am excited to see what other people have done as well)

Comments

• AnicusAnicus
    Reactions: 100
    I don't know if there is a fix yet. I was also so excited when this came out but still until now nothing has happened. I've heard from people that its a glitch or from others that there is no person or team actually accepting/validating the emblems yet so requests just go on and on and expire and you lose gp or it get rolled back. I don't know if guilds on the normal servers have working emblem but on reboot I haven't seen one. Nexon please fix....
  • lppulppu
    Reactions: 300
    edited July 2020
    I was so excited for these emblems too but sooo bummed when they don't even show up in-game. :(
    Do we have an answer why they aren't showing yet that I haven't seen? Is it a bug or is nexon taking a long time to approve emblems?
    Answers pls nexon.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited July 2020
    It's been forwarded as a bug