[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

commeric denaro disappear

sweetcandysweetcandy
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
Bug type: item disappear , commeric denaro

Brief bug summary:
almost all of commeric denaros of my inventory disappeared after today's first voyage.

More details:
after I got today's first voyage of commeric to the Rien harbor and it was all right, I found the number of my " commeric denaro" reduced to 4, that I can do nothing voyaye even buy a commeric soup . I didn't do anything about the " commeric denaro" ,include buying any sweetequipment, all of my" commeric denaro" are saved in my inventory. there must be a bug happened in my character, I don't remenber clearly how many " commeric denaro" in my inventory , about60~100, I think . I hope I can got my " commeric denaro" ,and The game manager can find the bug and tell me what happened.

Character name: 0sweetarrow0

Character level:200

Character job: mercedes

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 2020.7.18. about 3.00 am ( the time of game)

Comments

• PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited July 2020
    Did you by any chance purchase a license to another voyage destination? Those will reduce your denaro.
    sweetcandy
  • sweetcandysweetcandy
    Reactions: 100
    edited July 2020
    oh it is my fault ,it is not a bug ,I purchased a license but didn't realize ,thank you very much !