[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

DMT Issues 7/18

Comments

• TurtlesRockTurtlesRock
    Reactions: 1,845
    edited July 2020
    bic85suckuc51.png
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited July 2020
    Hello,

For more detailed about the DMT event compensation for NA Reboot players, please click the link below.
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/59737/na-reboot-double-miracle-time-compensation
    TurtlesRock
  • SedixionSedixion
    Reactions: 330
    edited July 2020
    LOOOOOOL, people were out here wondering how many Legendary Pot Scrolls we'd get and the compensation is 2x Unique Pots.

So people who saved billions for DMT don't get a single guaranteed Legendary out of TWOOOOOOOOOOO failed runs of the event.

What an absolute mockery.
    TurtlesRock
  • detexdetex
    Reactions: 935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020
    It's so sad how out of touch you guys are.

We waited 3 weeks, once again, for a pathetic attempt at compensation. They couldn't even think of giving us a non-limited cube sale.

As mentioned before, we took steps to reduce the potential for server disruptions, including improved code optimization and server hardware upgrades, prior to rerunning the DMT event on July 18. However the amount of activity on the server during that period was so high that we did not feel we could make the needed improvements on short notice. We deeply apologize for the instability issues during the DMT events, and we will seek to improve DMT's stability for future events. As a result, we would like to provide the above compensation as a token of our apology for the players who experienced the instability issue during the DMT event.

The worst part of this is that there is a vague lie of improving DMT stability, but absolutely no mention of trying to get a working DMT event up and running soon. I guess we'll wait another 6 months for the next DMT when the pandemic is over so that the servers aren't on fire. That way Nexon America and it's useless team won't need to do anything, and all will be back to the status quo.

unknown.png
    TurtlesRock
  • XceedXceed
    Reactions: 115
    This one hurts...you guys (Nexon) had every opportunity to turn a good event for the community during quarantine into a reason why players would return to the game. Now there's just no way I can defend one of my favorite childhood games from the constant memes surrounding the state of the game...because the memes are true. Looking forward, if there even is a next time, expecting more from you guys...

While I appreciate that there is a limited amount devs and community managers can do in a short amount of time, and while I thank you for being cordial @Ghiblee, this is just....no words....a disappointment to say the least, some may say a mockery, a failure.

Not sure where you got the impression a Bebe box with 2 unique potential scrolls would compensate for the now expiring cubes of a lot of people who were hoping to use even a fraction of them during DMT....and now have no more mesos to spend during 5/10/15 event
    TurtlesRockiLikeRichClo
  • MushroomBoyMushroomBoy
    Reactions: 310
    edited July 2020
    I quit. Uninstalling now, bye nexon
  • iLikeRichCloiLikeRichClo
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited July 2020
    I agree with Xceed. This is absolutely ridiculous. The memes are justified.
    How can you expect us to be patient and support the company, while not delivering on your end?
    Why should we continue to be nice when you put us down and belittle us like this?
  • RaySummersRaySummers
    Reactions: 540
    edited July 2020
    There's a famous quote that the definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. I hope whoever is responsible for planning the next DMT will understand this and come up with something new and functional like the blessing event in MSEA as opposed to trying the three 1-hour time slots again.

Please use logic and common sense when considering future DMTs.