[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Delicious Gold Piece outside Afterlands

KawaiiLemonKawaiiLemon
Reactions: 300
edited July 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug: Functionality

Topic: Delicious Gold Piece (Afterlands)

Previously when using the Delicious Gold Piece, it would work as intended outside of the Afterlands (doubling your size, etc.). I remember using this within the last few months to defeat normal Zakum on my lv 140 Noblesse. However, now I cannot use the gold piece outside of the Afterlands and I see no mention of this change with the last 5 patches. I am thinking this must have been due to the recent changes you made with flag races (specifically not being able to use the giant potion or delicious gold piece in the races). There is no use for gold pieces outside of the Afterlands, except for fun things as an alternative to the giant potion (without hunting for the recipe) and for beginners (as a new main source of damage). I do not think that the gold piece restriction was intended, as you can do the quest to get 10 of these gold pieces a day in the Afterlands even after the questline is finished.

Comments

• MattyMatty
    Reactions: 2,120
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2021
    still an issue
    let me be big again