[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

chargeback ban that is not being dealt with

Unpoofed_the_KaiserUnpoofed_the_Kaiser
Reactions: 400
edited September 2016 in Account Billing Support
so 2 days ago I was banned from logging into the website, and last night banned from logging into the game,for what ended up being an unintentional chargeback that occured while fixing card fraud w/ my bank. last night I was given instructions to charge 10k nx so that the $5 I owed could be removed, and my account restored. I charged 10k prepaid almost immediately and yet almost a day later I have heard nothing and my account is still banned. I fully understand that the ban was fair, but by now this should have been able to be resolved. I know for a fact that the billing services department is open today, so I am hoping that something could be done to get this resolved. 290063 is the ticket number

Comments

• Unpoofed_the_KaiserUnpoofed_the_Kaiser
    edited September 2016
    Issue Summary:
    see above
    Details:
    see above
    Character Name:unpoofed
    Character World:windia
    Date and Time of Incident (Please note your time zone if not posting from Pacific):9/23/16 2:41 pm pst
    ticket # again: 290063
    edited September 2016
    is there any way i could at least be informed whether this issue is being looked at or not?
  • TionneTionne
    Reactions: 685
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    Unpoofed_the_Kaiser

is there any way i could at least be informed whether this issue is being looked at or not?
    Hey there,

Your issue is currently being handled by our Billing Team. I will let the GM that's assigned to your ticket know that you would like an update.

Unpoofed_the_Kaiser
    edited September 2016
    thank you, is there any time frame i should expect?
    edited September 2016
    i was told 24-48 hours, but still no progress it seems :(
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    Have you checked on your ticket and/or the email associated with the affected account? Perhaps there was a progress update of some sort that you may've missed.
    edited September 2016
    I am glad to report that as of wednesday night I have been unbanned and all issues have been resolved :D
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    That's good to hear, glad you got everything sorted.
This discussion has been closed.