[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Water wars consective score bug

YukiYakumoYukiYakumo
Reactions: 300
edited September 2016 in Bug Reporting
Cygnus doesn't say the correct amount consecutive points amount you have, on some days it doesn't give a reward like it supposed to eg. reached 60000 points, i click the receive reward for consecutive points but Cygnus replies with "Hmm.. I lost my train of though" even though i haven't received the reward before, in the end i have to wait an extra day for cygnus to give me the reward,

Class: Kanna
Lv:214
Name:SakuraMiko
World:Galacia

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    The event notice is incorrect.
    It says we get rewards at 10k, 20k, 30k, 40k, 50k, 60k, and 70k points.
    But in reality, we get rewards at 10k, 20k, 30k, 50k, 70k, 100k, and 150k (and this is also how it was for all other versions that had this event... and their web notices agreed).
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

But in reality, we get rewards at 10k, 20k, 30k, 50k, 70k, 100k, and 150k (and this is also how it was for all other versions that had this event... and their web notices agreed).
    I tell ya man, they've been phoning it in on these damn update notes for a while now.
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited September 2016
    Hey there, we're aware of the issue with the consecutive points not displaying properly.

I will bring up the issue with the rewards points.

• BunnyTamerBunnyTamer
    Reactions: 400
    edited September 2016
    Is this the same as the cumulative score? When the teams were reset yesterday, so were my cumulative scores.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    BunnyTamer

Is this the same as the cumulative score? When the teams were reset yesterday, so were my cumulative scores.
    Yeah, that's just a visual issue. The game does keep track of your true cumulative score, and you'll get your rewards accordingly.
  • BunnyTamerBunnyTamer
    edited September 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

BunnyTamer

Yeah, that's just a visual issue. The game does keep track of your true cumulative score, and you'll get your rewards accordingly.
    Cool, thanks. It happened twice, so I was wondering if it was just a regular thing to go back to zero!
  • BunnyTamerBunnyTamer
    edited September 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Anyone know what the actual rewards are for each score? Water Wars has been one of the buggiest events, scores not reflecting the real thing and then not being able to join teams or collect personal score prizes even when maxed out... I don't think my super noob will get the perm water gun skill in time =\

I'm assuming at 80k and 90k we just get spell traces, and 100k we get the water shark title?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    BunnyTamer

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Anyone know what the actual rewards are for each score? Water Wars has been one of the buggiest events, scores not reflecting the real thing and then not being able to join teams or collect personal score prizes even when maxed out... I don't think my super noob will get the perm water gun skill in time =\

I'm assuming at 80k and 90k we just get spell traces, and 100k we get the water shark title?
    I listed the milestones at which we get rewards. At all other amounts (such as the 80k and 90k you speculated about) we get the "lost my train of thought."

The rewards we get are the same ones listed on the web notice, just at the higher point counts.
    So:
    30k = Guppy title
    50k = Marlin title
    70k = Barracuda title
    100k = King Shark title
    150k = perma water gun skill
    (and spell traces, of course)