[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lets Talk Kritias

bumbertyrbumbertyr
Reactions: 6,610
Nexon
edited September 2016 in General Chat
We've had kritias around 2 years now, unfortunately within those 2 years it's been neglected and kinda left to rot. This content as a whole has a lot of potential, not only that we're currently missing a huge chunk of the content (Hekaton) which makes going after tyrant gloves not even worth it, on top of that the coin shops selection of rewards is fairly... limited. discuss here how you think kritias could be improved, made better + other changes that you think could be implemented.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    Remove Tyrant gloves from Marvel, cut their cost in the coin shop by 60% and/or increase daily reward by 2.5x
  • iyKagomeiyKagome
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited September 2016
    I actually want a revamp of this area too. Either bump up the coins and exp or lower the cost in the shop. Granted you can get the gloves free in the game but I think people rather gamble with MM then spend months on getting those gloves.
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited September 2016
    Adding Hekaton raid boss for two reasons:

1) He could be yet another possible source of stones/coins for everyone.
    2) Gives the community something to band together for. Of course, Hekaton would have to go through some scaling adjustments or risk creating yet another broken Ursus 2.0
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Yeah I miss doing Hekaton I did a bit when EMS had it , and it worked fine from what I saw.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    chaoscauser

Yeah I miss doing Hekaton I did a bit when EMS had it , and it worked fine from what I saw.
    from the videos i saw and the reports received, i thought hekaton had a massive lag problem.

which of course could be fixed by having a raid system similar to ursus and give us a limited amount of entries per day/week.
    Aggraphine

Remove Tyrant gloves from Marvel, cut their cost in the coin shop by 60% and/or increase daily reward by 2.5x
    agreed, if hekaton won't end up being addition a price cut or reward increase is absolutely warranted.
    iyKagome
    iyKagome said:

I actually want a revamp of this area too. Either bump up the coins and exp or lower the cost in the shop. Granted you can get the gloves free in the game but I think people rather gamble with MM then spend months on getting those gloves.
    it takes upwards of a year if you can't play the game super consistently and hit every single invasion which is quite ridiculous.
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited September 2016
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

chaoscauser

from the videos i saw and the reports received, i thought hekaton had a massive lag problem.

which of course could be fixed by having a raid system similar to ursus and give us a limited amount of entries per day/week.
    Aggraphine

agreed, if hekaton won't end up being addition a price cut or reward increase is absolutely warranted.
    iyKagome
    iyKagome said:

it takes upwards of a year if you can't play the game super consistently and hit every single invasion which is quite ridiculous.
    that is true for the normal servers but it isn't for Reboot.( you get in reboot 4 per invasion for just killing some mobs there if you get the pendent looking item)
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    Kerqxon
    Kerqxon said:

that is true for the normal servers but it isn't for Reboot.( you get in reboot 4 per invasion for just killing some mobs there if you get the pendent looking item)
    it still takes WAY too long to get any of the good rewards (which at this point im pretty certain the only item worth it is tyrant gloves).
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited September 2016
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

Kerqxon
    Kerqxon said:

it still takes WAY too long to get any of the good rewards (which at this point im pretty certain the only item worth it is tyrant gloves).
    the RESET TICKETS ARE ALSO WORTH IT.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    Kerqxon
    Kerqxon said:

bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

Kerqxon
    Kerqxon said:

not particularly no, having to give up coins for them is completely not worth it because of how long it takes to get tyrants, after you get tyrants maybe, but even then you might as well just be going for a second tyrants to sell.
  • KeepComingBackKeepComingBack
    Reactions: 2,960
    edited September 2016
    @bumbertyr if you're just doing dailies it's easy enough to get both types of coins and spend on reset tickets as well as save up for other rewards. So you're not really giving up coins unless you need the extra antimagic for your invasion rewards.
    The reset tickets are the only reason I do Kritias now after getting my Hekaton chair.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited September 2016
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

Kerqxon
    Kerqxon said:

not particularly no, having to give up coins for them is completely not worth it because of how long it takes to get tyrants, after you get tyrants maybe, but even then you might as well just be going for a second tyrants to sell.
    Actually, Anti-Magic for Anheim Coins are quite easy to farm that it generally has extra in comparison to which requires both Anti-Magic + Anti-Magic Stone to get Kritias Commemorative Coins.

The only way your Anti-Magic Stones outweighs the amount of Anti-Magic for Kritias Commemorative Coins is if you somehow manage to get the last hit for Kritias Invasion every single time.

This is coming from a person who obtained Tyrant Gloves through Kritias.