[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Useful Familars/Cards?

ThrillersVNThrillersVN
Reactions: 955
edited September 2016 in General Chat
Outside of Big Spiders/Pigs/Underlings, which give us %Drop , Jr. Boogie for MP,Mutant Snails for HP, is there anymore Familiars that is not used for decoration?

Comments

• KeksKeks
    Reactions: 635
    edited September 2016
    There are familiars that give a boost to your main stat.. an example would be the Crimson Guardian Familiar boosting increasing STR while summoned which would be beneficial for warriors, but I'm not sure how much main stat you actually get from familiars.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    Keks
    Keks said:

There are familiars that give a boost to your main stat.. an example would be the Crimson Guardian Familiar boosting increasing STR while summoned which would be beneficial for warriors, but I'm not sure how much main stat you actually get from familiars.
    Not enough to be worth it. You know that Fatal Scythe familiar from the SAO thing? It increases all stats by like 2 or 4.
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited September 2016
    I always try and pick up 3x Mr. Ali familiar cards for HP & MP replenishment.

Their spawn rate is more than adequate enough to farm while assisting you until future Henesys opens up.

• MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2016
    Well Castle Golem heals nearby players instead of just party members. I'm more for collecting though, like Shadowy/Crimson/Crimson Shadowy/Whaaatever. Yeti and Coketump is a nice collectable. So on, so forth...
  • GlirotusGlirotus
    Reactions: 1,520
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    I happen to like all the snails for Victoria Island training, Jr Boogies for my mana reliant characters, Dark Drake for stat boost, Death Teddy for party boost, and Red Wyvern for HP regen. (=
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited September 2016
    Glirotus
    Glirotus said:

I happen to like all the snails for Victoria Island training, Jr Boogies for my mana reliant characters, Dark Drake for stat boost, Death Teddy for party boost, and Red Wyvern for HP regen. (=
    I also use Jr Boogie, I also use the Wolf spider for drop when im bossing.