[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Afterlands - no world/theme to choose.

PuppyMangoPuppyMango
Reactions: 1,420
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
Brief: Came back to The afterlands via dimensional mirror, the only option from Ashkaya was to go back to Maple world. No theme/world is available.

In more detail:
At beginning, I accepted a quest from the Lightbulb, everything was ok until i was in "The Land of Warriors", i was asked to a npc but no one wanted to talk to me. Nothing else i could do. The only way i could leave that map was via a quest from the Lightbulb to tele me to the Mushroom Shrine. Hours later I went back to The Afterlands - Land of Beginning via the Dimensional Mirror, however i only have two options from Ashkaya, one is "I want to go back to Maple World", the other is "Forget it".

I was told there should a 3rd option which is to let me go into a theme/world. Mine is missing that option. The only thing i could do is to die (come to Land of Beginning map), and revive (go back to maple world). Please help ;~;

[Updated] Just tried this quest on my mule, and found out there is a battle theme at very beginning of the Land of Warriors. My Kanna left the map before the "battle theme" that was supposed to happen. My kanna was allowed to leave the map before battle because nothing was happening after "a sequence of talks". I noticed there was supposed to be "no break" between the talking theme and the battle theme.

Character name: PuppyMango
Character level: lvl230
Character job: Kanna
World name: Windia
Date and time of the incident: 26 October

Comments

• XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Yep. I left before this "battle theme" went off, now I can't do the Afterlands at all.

Character Name: Galva
    Level: 171
    Job: Explorer Warrior (Dark Knight)
    World: Reboot
    Date/Time: 10/26/2016. About 4 pm
  • AACMIVAACMIV
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited October 2016
    This is happening to me in some way, I just finished the Warrior area and entered the Greed area. I left the area as soon as I got there for a boss with my mates, and found that I can only go to the Warrior Area and not the Greed one. I'm stuck going to only the Warrior area now. Someone add a location chooser from the start?

Character name: AACMIV
    Character level: lvl209
    Character job: Dual Master
    World name: Scania
    Date and time of the incident: 26 October, around 8:10 PM
  • PuppyMangoPuppyMango
    Reactions: 1,420
    edited November 2016
    Its 3rd November after scheduled maintenance, was hoping I could play Afterlands event but my situation is still the same. I have an available quest called "[The Afterlands] Stabby Surprise" but I CAN"T GO TO ANY WORLD -- Ashkaya the guide tree only give me 2 options - stay or going back to maple.

I AM STUCK!! Please help, even an option to restart it I don't care. PLEASE!