[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bowmaster's Arrow Blaster bugs out

DorDor
Reactions: 710
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Gameplay, Skill functionality

Brief bug summary: Quickly using Bowmaster's Arrow Blaster, pressing the "NPC Talk/Harvest" key (to place it) and letting both keys go will result in the Arrow Blaster NOT being placed but still removing a previously placed Arrow Blaster (if still active) and activate the 5 seconds placement cooldown.

More details: This appears to be a result of the attack speed nerf of the Arrow Blaster, I use this method of placing the Arrow Blaster either so it would be done quickly or so I could place it without it shooting a shot before being placed, for example against a target that uses Damage Reflect, I use Arrow Blaster to either heal me while I can't attack the boss or let me know when I can attack again (when it stops hitting 1s).

Steps to reproduce:
Arrow Blaster is bound to V on my keyboard, "NPC Talk/Harvest" is bound to L.
I press V, almost right after I press L, let L go and almost right after let V go, this is all done in about half a second and used to work 100% of the time, now it results the issue detailed above.

Comments