[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

ANOTHER another thread about not enough space

HolyGiraffeHolyGiraffe
Reactions: 1,460
Member, Private Tester
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As if we didn't have enough of those.
But did any of these threads get any official answer? I don't this I've seen any.

First off; Guilds and Buddy list limits are really small.
I think every veteran knows the problem by now, if you played over a year or two, you should be familiar with it by now.
Even with the Account BL, I still don't have enough space.
Yes, it's not that astonishing that I have over 100 friend, No, not all of them are online at the same time, and yes, while some of them are in my guild / alliance, I still want to have them in my BL to be able to contact them even when they play characters other than their mains.

Next up;
Inventory space. < just saying these two words is an understatement of how many people expiriance the same issue.

Now, can we please have more Damage Skin spaces?
Pretty please? I am even willing to pay NX for that! And don't tell me anything about KMS, I know for fact this Damage Skin saving was made by GMS.