[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Commerci

SweetpatchSweetpatch
Reactions: 510
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug Type: Force Crash/ Disconnect
Upon entering my Commerci trade runs everything seemed normal, no lag whatsoever. After killing the first boss (Grosso Polpo 2) I suffered frame freeze for about 15 seconds before disconnecting. At first I thought this was due to lag from pet loot on items on the floor. (Side rant: Please limit events with multiple etc. drops its getting a bit ridiculous with bbq overlapping with the new dark lords event) I reconnected and started on my second voyage. Once again everything is fine and I even turned off my pet loot to ensure that wasn't the problem. Once again after killing the first boss (Grosso Polpo 2) I was disconnected. I wish there was some way to refund runs which you disconnect from (I realize this could be abused) but it still sucks.
Character name: Sweetpatch
Character level: 214
Character Job: Aran
World Name: Bellocan
Date and Time: October 31, 2016 During 2x after reset ~1:00A.M. - 1:10A.M.

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited October 2016
    If you turn in 1000 BBQ items in total on the same day, all BBQ items will stop dropping until you click on the quest again.
  • SweetpatchSweetpatch
    Reactions: 510
    edited October 2016
    Update: 7:30P.M. Pacific 10/31/2016
    I completed my last two commerci runs with no trouble.
    The cause of disconnects may have been related to server reset or 2x event.
    JettLuvsUDeckiatv