[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Secret Story Bug

NamiSwangNamiSwang
Reactions: 400
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Secret Story glitch

Brief bug summary: In Secret Story Chapter 2 "Maid to Order", Part 5, you are supposed to

1) finish pushing the space bar/(left & right key) to fill the gauge in limited time
2) then choose the suspicious girl in 10 seconds

However I failed to fill the gauge for 2 or 3 times and got dced during it, after I log back , the choose suspicious girl part options are all blank, can't make any choices.
After 10 seconds goes out, my character would DC.
Relogging would be the same 10 sec-timer and DC loop again and again, thus character is stuck in there forever.

More details:

I've read like 10+ posts of people stuck with the same glitch on both maplestory forum and reddit, it seems a common issue.

And I am now not able to progress with Secret Story anymore with that bug, however the reward maid android is untradeable, I've been spending days to finish this quest, unable to get it on my main character makes me so sad D:

If you cant't fix the whole glitch, can you please at least
1)make the quest reward "android coupon" tradeable within account, so my mule characters can get that reward and transfer it to my main through storage.
2)Reset the quest progression for us(me :p), so we can start all over

either way can be so helpful and much appreciated <3

World name: Reboot
Character:HeyJoey

Comments

• NamiSwangNamiSwang
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2016
  • SolarPepperSolarPepper
    Reactions: 510
    edited November 2016
    Same here. One of my character cause it and stuck in map, then GM help me and send me to Henesys. But I am afraid to do this again on my others.
    Kind likes this :
  • JohnMillerJohnMiller
    Reactions: 530
    edited November 2016
    This happened to me too

Character Name: JohnMiller
    World: Reboot
  • EunwaiEunwai
    Reactions: 1,260
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Even though I can leave the place with the event, this problem never seems to go away even if I come back after a day... :/

Character: ShadeXEunwol
    World: Arcania