[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Chargeback permanent ban?

FEIFEI0416FEIFEI0416
Reactions: 540
edited November 2016 in Account Billing Support
So two event happened one after another.
First I was banned for 15 days due to using macro which was unbanned at the end of October.
"Thank you for informing us about the ban on your account. After investigating your claim, our records indicate that your account was blocked after one of our patrolling GMs found your character engaged in activities that violate our Terms of Use. Due to this we are unable to release your account. You must serve the entire duration of the temporary suspension." ticket# 304900

However when I tried to login after I was unbanned, I notes I was blocked by billingpp, so I went head and created a ticket after noticing there was several refund on my paypal account from Nexon on Oct17th. and I got this feed back.

"Greetings Feifei,
Thank you for bringing this to my attention and apologize for the delay in my response.
You were found guilty of participating in activities against our Terms of Service. Due to this violation your account will not be reinstated."ticket# 315213

Everything Ive ever spend in the game was refund in the same day OCT17th (I can provide paypal info to back up this), and I don't even know how was that even possible...

I have no problem taking action and pay the amount back to nexon since I owe nexon... but the thing is why does the GM who respond me doesn't even bother to give me a reason?

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2016
    this is what nexon does when a charge back happens as they have a pretty strict no money refund policy.

the only way to get your account back is to retract those chargebacks.
    FEIFEI0416
  • FEIFEI0416FEIFEI0416
    edited November 2016
    Catooolooo

this is what nexon does when a charge back happens as they have a pretty strict no money refund policy.

I called my bank and paypal both of them said that it was Nexon manually refunded the money.... I created another ticket saying I have no problem paying the money back hopefully they can release my account.... I missed out the Halloween events T^T

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2016
    FEIFEI0416

Catooolooo

I called my bank and paypal both of them said that it was Nexon manually refunded the money.... I created another ticket saying I have no problem paying the money back hopefully they can release my account.... I missed out the Halloween events T^T

well with the rest of the info you just gave, I think this requires special attention as I have a feeling one of the GM's handeling your first ticket decided to give you some kind of money refund which triggered this billing ban
    I hope @KThxBaiNao can look into this mess

the best advice I can give you is to email nexon's billing department and tell them all of this information, perhaps something can be worked out
  • FEIFEI0416FEIFEI0416
    edited November 2016
    Catooolooo

FEIFEI0416

Catooolooo

well with the rest of the info you just gave, I think this requires special attention as I have a feeling one of the GM's handeling your first ticket decided to give you some kind of money refund which triggered this billing ban

the best advice I can give you is to email nexon's billing department and tell them all of this information, perhaps something can be worked out
    I did create a new ticket yesterday... hopefully the next GM who handle this can help to explain what happened to my account... this is my first time posting in this forums... not sure how often does a GM visit this place?? and thank you so much for the information !!!! T^T I'm so sad right now T^T
  • DeadMalcolmDeadMalcolm
    Reactions: 1,640
    edited November 2016
    FEIFEI0416

Catooolooo

FEIFEI0416

Catooolooo

I did create a new ticket yesterday... hopefully the next GM who handle this can help to explain what happened to my account... this is my first time posting in this forums... not sure how often does a GM visit this place?? and thank you so much for the information !!!! T^T I'm so sad right now T^T
    A GM should be in every aspect of the game.

• Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited December 2016
    i hope the 85$ chargeback was worth all this lol