[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cash Shop Error- Max items: 999

PandaFrostPandaFrost
Reactions: 1,160
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
Hi, I ran into a glitch preventing me from buying a Water of Life from the cash shop. I get a pop up saying "You have ordered too many items. Max items: 999". I tried removing items from the inventory and no luck. This is currently only happening on my Bowmaster and all explorers sharing the same inventory. I submitted a ticket a while ago #316648, but I'd like any feedback from someone who might have this problem or knows a fix, thanks.

Bug type: Cash Shop

Brief bug summary: Unable to buy items, full inventory error.

More details: "You ordered too many items. "Max items: 999" when trying to purchase. Some items in Cash Shop inventory duplicate when withdrawing.

Steps to reproduce: Attempt to buy anything on my explorer class.

Character name: Raptor

Character level: 213

Character job: Bowmaster

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 11/1/16, 8pm PST

P.S. A cash shop transfer and update to the stamp shop would be helpful, I have too many items piling up as a reboot player. Just throwing that in there.

Comments