[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

FB issue with BattleBurst and Teleport (BaM)

sengoku8999sengoku8999
Reactions: 610
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
I had to re post my thread over to here because I was told I posted the wrong thread section. Anyway, here's my report:

There was an issue that was brought up recently from a Battlemage player who caught my attention about finishing blow (FB). Before he had a skill point add on FB, the 1st - 3rd job didn't had much trouble with mobility when using Battleburst and teleport. Using two of these skills allow the BaM to easily cancel the BB skill and teleport immediately without delay which I assume is how the game mechanic for BaM is meant to be that way.

But once he added one skill point on FB, the Battleburst and teleport skills does not function anymore. There is a delay to where battle burst is use, but cannot use teleport until the animation is finish.

If you are still confuse of what I'm talking about, here are two links to show before and after adding FB. PLEASE NOTE: This is not my character. The one who brought up this issue shared his experience.

imgur.com/YCCSFEL Without FB
imgur.com/uv5oQxg With FB

Now before I end this, I do not know if any other Battlemage players ever report this issue before me, but if this was actually mention before I apologize for bringing up this issue again. But consider that I have always main as a Battlemage, this bothers me. So despite how underrated this class is, I still enjoy it.