[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Last updated: November 8, 2016
"Please begin banging your head on a wall."
Alicia, the Transcendent of Life of the Maple World, created a tower under the sea to protect many stupid monster lives when the Black Mage unleashed his attack on the Maple World. Unfortunately, the guardians that Alicia created to protect the Tower of Oz against invaders are out of control! You must stop Dorothy and the guardians in order to regain control of the Tower of Oz.
Take some Stupid Pills to enter the Tower of Oz with glorious stupidity. The Tower of Oz is a 50 floor dungeon consisting of a wide variety of challenges. You can answer Alicia's Soul's call to the Tower of Oz through the quest [Tower of Oz] Tower Under the Sea in the lightbulb. You can return to the Tower of Oz through the Dimensional Mirror.
Requirements and Limitations
- You must be Level 140 or above to enter.
- Damage requirement is fairly low (200k will do you fine) until you reach Floor 47.
- You can do Oz solo or in a party, based on the floor.
- The Stupid Timer (how long you can stay in the Tower) has a base time of 10 minutes and can be expanded up to 1 hour and 30 minutes with Stupid Pills.
- You can only go through 200 total floors a day. (And if you enter Floor 1 with any amount of floors remaining that day, even having just 1 floor left, you can continue that run all the way through. It won't stop you mid-run or anything.)
- Logging out on any stage that is not a rest stage will finish your run.
- There are potion cooldowns on every floor.
"I am the witch from the south, Glinda."
In the Lobby, Glinda sells a variety of items in exchange for Oz Points, which you get from Oz Pouches and from clearing every floor.
|Item||Cost||Highest Floor Cleared Requirement|
|Alicia's Damage Skin||300,000 Oz Points||Floor 30|
|Basic Damage Skin||5,000 Oz Points||Floor 05|
|Shovel Snow Manual||210,000 Oz Points||Floor 25|
|High-Five Comic Chair||150,000 Oz Points||Floor 20|
|Broken Box Piece||20,000 Oz Points||None|
|Tower of Oz Question Ring Box||1,000 Oz Points||None|
|Spell Trace (100)||1,500 Oz Points||None|
|Reindeer Milk||100 Oz Points||None|
|Sunrise Dew||160 Oz Points||None|
|All Cure Potion||160 Oz Points||None|
|Tower of Oz Practice Ticket||10 Oz Points||Floor 01|
|Prescription||Really Not Very Stupid At All Pill||30 Oz Points||2 minutes|
|Prescription||Less Stupid Pill||90 Oz Points||5 minutes|
|Prescription||Kinda Stupid Pill||150 Oz Points||8 minutes|
|Prescription||Pretty Stupid Pill||300 Oz Points||13 minutes|
|Prescription||Pants-On Head Stupid Pill||600 Oz Points||16 minutes|
|Generic||Really Not Very Stupid At All Pill||60 Oz Points||2 minutes|
|Generic||Less Stupid Pill||180 Oz Points||4 minutes|
|Generic||Kinda Stupid Pill||300 Oz Points||6 minutes|
|Generic||Pretty Stupid Pill||600 Oz Points||8 minutes|
|Generic||Pants-On Head Stupid Pill||1,200 Oz Points||10 minutes|
What to get?
- Prescription Stupid Pills cannot be traded. Generic Stupid Pills are tradeable, but they cost twice as much to purchase and give less Stupid Time than Prescription Stupid Pills.
- The best Stupid Pill to purchase is the Prescription Pants-On Head Stupid Pill. It has the best value; you usually shouldn't buy any other Stupid Pill in normal circumstances.
Stupid Pill Expansion
- Talk to Alicia's Soul in the Lobby to expand your Stupid Pill slots. These values may seem large, but once you get going, it gets easy to get points.
- To get started with the Oz Points required to get the second Stupid Pill slot expanded, clear Floor 01 then enter Floor 02 and exit through the Clever Lady Hotline and repeat. Open the boxes that she awards you; they have a good chance at rewarding Oz Pouches, which gives Oz Points upon opening.
|Second||8,000 Oz Points||Floor 10|
|Third||28,000 Oz Points||Floor 20|
|Fourth||55,000 Oz Points||Floor 30|
|Fifth||80,000 Oz Points||Floor 40|
- The Clever Lady Hotline is given to you upon completion of the tutorial. You may use it to return to the Lobby at any point in your run. Using it on Floor 23 and Floor 33 will allow you to be brought back up and reset the stage respectively.
- Have a pet.
- The Tower of Oz Practice Ticket lets you enter any floor for practice with an exception of a few floors, and anything past Floor 39. This will put you in the actual live floor that you choose, allowing you to help friends out if they need assistance in their real run or if you just need some practice. It's also good for setting floors up, such as with Floor 21. Any currently equipped Stupid Pill will be used when you go to a floor with a Practice Ticket.
- It is highly recommended that you grab a video recorder to record your run if you can reach Floor 43.
- Staying in a tutorial will not consume Stupid Time.
- Finley will fly in after a certain amount of time on some floors and proceed to kill you if you stay too long on one floor.