[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

RNG

Xenon92Xenon92
Reactions: 2,125
edited November 2016 in Rants and Raves
You know what I hate? I hate RNG.

I hate how a few years ago, Artasi said they will never bring back permanent hyper rocks
yet here they are now, in one of the biggest scams, as well as 2nd pendant slot.
Like why couldn't they have released it normally like EMS did by bringing it back one more time.

So much for "it was a big mistake to release these" or "KMS got mad for releasing these in the first place, they never coming back"
As long as they can earn money, they would cut through the "rules" huh.
Lilyflower

Comments

• BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited November 2016
    Artasi is no longer CM. Wake up America.
    yes all about the $$
    Lilyflower
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited November 2016
    I hate myself for not having money in gradeschool-jr. high for those items upon release :(((( got wrekt
    Lilyflower
  • DeckiatvDeckiatv
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited November 2016
    Xenon92
    Xenon92 said:

You know what I hate? I hate RNG.

I hate how a few years ago, Artasi said they will never bring back permanent hyper rocks
    yet here they are now, in one of the biggest scams, as well as 2nd pendant slot.
    Like why couldn't they have released it normally like EMS did by bringing it back one more time.

So much for "it was a big mistake to release these" or "KMS got mad for releasing these in the first place, they never coming back"
    As long as they can earn money, they would cut through the "rules" huh.
    YOU DON'T HAVE A FOOT TO STAND ON WITH THIS NEW RING!!!

its absolutely insane how hard this ring to get.(getting from A to S is a 30% chance and you have to do this 4 times to get the SS Ring but since it can Potentailed and I play in Reboot makes it worth my time) also you have to get 4 S rings in 20 days and that is just crazy.z