[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Quest: "Maple island disaster". bugged possibly.

iJeshiJesh
Reactions: 200
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
Hello, first of all, greetings to the community.

I apologize in advance for the lack of good grammar, English is not my native language, and I am doing my best so that you readers can understand what I mean.

To start. I do not know if I will be the first one with this type of problem, but I tell them that this is happening to me now, I start doing the quest to get the respective emblems to the explorers, I already got the Silver Leaf Emblem and I want to reach [Gold Leaf Emblem] but here comes the problem, when I receive the quest called "Maple Island Disaster" said quest should give me a skill to move to the maple island and continue doing the quest.

But, the problem is that it does not give me any skill in the "beginner Tab", nor does it give me a quest to get that skill as I have seen in some guide videos. Therefore I have not been able to advance in anything else.

PD: Previously I was a Dual blade, and change with a coin, now I am a "Night Lord" I do not know if this has anything to do with that problem.

Another thing is that when the quest of maple island disaster appears and I accept and the NPC Sugar starts to tell me something they appear are symbols as if an error was involved and not the respective text dialog that appears in the video guide, which says Something like "there is no time to lose, I wait for you on the maple island" as it should show.

By last. I also specify that I tried to forget the quest and accept again but nothing changes, I still have the same problem.

Character name: iJesh
Character level: 190
Character job: Night Lord
World name: Windia.
Date and time of the incident: November 6, 2016, around 6:00 pm (Eastern EST time)

Comments

• iJeshiJesh
    edited November 2016
    if anyone knows how would fix that, or how i can continuous the quest making anothers things to obtain that skill to teleport maple island, please leave a message here.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2016
    The quest to give you the return skill is called "[Skill] Return to Maple Island", it should be given by NPC Lucas at any level above level 10 via the lightbulb quests (or maybe the star tab, I forget which).

Since you were a Dual Blade (who have their own return skill), there might have been a problem when you changed jobs.
    iJesh
  • iJeshiJesh
    edited November 2016
    But how can i fix that problem?, i need that emblem because i dont know another one that would be obtainable for explorers.

How i said, i've seen videos guides where can watch the lightbulb skill quest. but this doesn't appear to me. im stuck in the quest "maple island disaster"
    edited November 2016
    yep, there's definitely something odd when trying to get the emblem with a dual blade... I do have a quest "[Skill] Return to the Secret Garden" completed, but in the lightbulb, there's definitely not "[Skill] Return to Maple Island" quest available... the return skill to secret garden cannot be used for the quest either...
  • C00ki3zC00ki3z
    Reactions: 1,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    You need to talk to Olaf
    Timid
  • TimidTimid
    Reactions: 1,320
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    ^ Olaf is in Lith Harbor by the port (left side).

Edit: I know its old post but just in case.