[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Shuttering/Screen lag every 5~8 seconds

ScytheeScythee
Reactions: 450
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
Hello,
Since I've started playing Maplestory again (4 months ago), when ever my game is open for over 3 hours or so, I'm starting to experience shuttering/screen lags.

Not long ago I've noticed that if i unplug my Keyboard/Mouse and Headset, it goes away and when i plug em back, the shuttering comes back.

Right now i am using windows 10, but i have tested it on windows 7 as well and I'm having the same problems there too.

Keyboard: Razer blackwidow
Mouse: Razer Deathadder
Headset: Razer Karken 7.1 pro

Hopefully one of you guys could provide me with a fix without the need to change my setup while playing maplestory.

Comments

• ChodeChode
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    I have the same issue dude. Nexon said they know about this issue but I really doubt it. I heard it has to do with usb ports being fried by maple or having to do with rgb keyboard drivers. Also windows 10 is the worst for maplestory.
  • ScytheeScythee
    Reactions: 450
    edited November 2016
    Chode
    Chode said:

I have the same issue dude. Nexon said they know about this issue but I really doubt it. I heard it has to do with usb ports being fried by maple or having to do with rgb keyboard drivers. Also windows 10 is the worst for maplestory.
    Well i have this problem with windows 10 and 7 aswell.
    My keyboard is not RGB, but my mouse is.. maybe that's why.