[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Items in storage dissapearing

OverArchOverArch
Reactions: 720
edited September 2016 in Bug Reporting
Type: Storage issue
Summary: I placed an Iron Heart recipe obtained from the Gollux shop into storage and then switched characters. It did not appear in storage. I went back to my character I stored it from and it wasn't in that character's inventory nor did it appear in storage for that character
Character name: OverArchx
Level: 149
Class: Bowmaster
World: Galicia
Date and Time: Approximately 12:15 AM Eastern Time on 9/29/16

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Check whether that character now knows the recipe for Iron Heart.
    You might have double-clicked the recipe in the regular inventory window, instead of in the inventory window included in the Storage UI.
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited September 2016
    Hey @OverArch

Were you able to check on what @AKradian suggested?
  • OverArchOverArch
    Reactions: 720
    edited September 2016
    @KThxBaiNao @AKradian Just checked it out and I don't think that's what happened. The character that I tried to put the item in storage from has accessory crafting, not smithing. When I searched through my available recipes the iron heart recipe won't even appear. Could I still have accidentally learned the recipe on a character that doesn't have smithing?