[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

KMS has 5th Job, yet in GMS, we're taking forever.

Comments

• WaardeloosWaardeloos
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    5th job micro site is live now http://maplestory.nexon.net/micro-site/v-update
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    Catooolooo

MakazeKiba

Still biding my time for this update. Waiting until 5th job is out for all classes, not just the original KMS ones.
    it will be out for all classes currently released, except for maybe Beast Tamer is the only one I've not seen, but I heard the concept is summoning all 4 of her animals to attack.
    BT and even Jett are getting 5th job skills along with everyone else. BT looks lame, but Jett looks really damn cool
    LilyflowerCatooolooo
  • DeckiatvDeckiatv
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited November 2016
    yo guys 5th job is coming out on Nov. 30th, I can't wait to see how the first kill of hard Lotus, Hard Damien, and Normal Lucid is going to look like. also most of the 5th job skills look really cool.
  • gamechangergamechanger
    edited November 2016
    Deckiatv
    Deckiatv said:

yo guys 5th job is coming out on Nov. 30th, I can't wait to see how the first kill of hard Lotus, Hard Damien, and Normal Lucid is going to look like. also most of the 5th job skills look really cool.
    Well to my knowledge even KMS hasn't killed hard lotus yet (I know they hadn't when V was dropped in KMS, and honestly haven't kept up with it since then). But also we aren't getting 5th job on the 30th, just the first round of the V update
  • TimbolieTimbolie
    edited November 2016
    everyone discussing the 5th job, and here i am still waiting for reboot to be released for EMS :p (its been 359 days since it got released in GMS)
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited November 2016
    Timbolie
    Timbolie said:

everyone discussing the 5th job, and here i am still waiting for reboot to be released for EMS :p (its been 359 days since it got released in GMS)
    or you could just join GMS and play reboot there...?

our servers are split, all u need to do is click GMS and you can play reboot in our Server
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    The issue is latency and other internet related slowdown, since Europe is much farther from where the servers are run.
  • TimbolieTimbolie
    edited November 2016
    exactly what ClawStaff said, i tried getting on the GMS Reboot world and it took me +/- 10 min to even get on the character select page.
  • InfinityDuskInfinityDusk
    Reactions: 510
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    The new merge made it so annoying to log in through the Nexon Launcher.. ugh.. I hate it. Also... translating Korean takes a lot of work, be patient.
  • gamechangergamechanger
    edited November 2016
    InfinityDusk

The new merge made it so annoying to log in through the Nexon Launcher.. ugh.. I hate it. Also... translating Korean takes a lot of work, be patient.
    Why? Its as easy as ever for me to use Nexon Launcher
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited November 2016
    it's happening very fast in like 10 days. nov 30 ! who knows how long the maintenance will take lolol
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2016
    BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

it's happening very fast in like 10 days. nov 30 ! who knows how long the maintenance will take lolol
    well thats part 1 of the V update, and it's confirmed not to have 5th job in that first patch (at least not unlocked)

but we will get a much better UI out of it
  • NotDoctorsScientistsNotDoctorsScientists
    Reactions: 945
    edited November 2016
    meep meep.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2016
    so we have a confirmation date, that the 15th is when the 5th job advancement should be released